Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6)

Saturday 13 November 2010

Have I Taught Polite Words?

A few days ago I read my student's account. I found many impolite words in her statements or comments. I was shocked! This girl is usually very polite and kind before me, but I never know that she has an amount of 'dirty' vocabularies (even in several languages). Once I found her statement and I asked why she had written the words.
She answered 'I wrote nothing' after she had removed her statement.
This leads me to look at myself, 'Have I taught my students polite words?' 'Have I taught them how to say polite words?' 'Have I told them the great effect of saying polite or impolite words?'
I hope she reads this and stop saying impolite words!

No comments:

Post a Comment