Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6)

Sunday 19 December 2010

Three Kind Girls

"Please learn only this part," I said desperately to those three boys. The boys were taking a remedial test of Music. I knew that the boys would fail in the test, but if I just asked them to follow my fingers playing, I was wrong since I didn't teach them anything. I asked them to learn the part of the song outside the music room although I thought they couldn't do better there. Fortunately, there were three girls outside, waiting their turn to take the test. I told the girls to show how to play a little part of the song. The girls were willing to do what I asked, and they 'taught' the boys sincerely and patiently. Finally, the boys could pass the test. How glad I was! I thanked the girls for helping the boys pass the test. I hope I have more than those three girls in my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment