Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6)

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Not Far

A few weeks ago we had a trip to the Island of Gods. It was a nice experience after more than 20 years not visiting the island. There are many new tourism objects that I haven't seen before. I felt like visiting a new paradise.

We went to the objects by bus as one is far from another. At night, we went around on foot.

One evening, Dian, my colleague ask me to go around with her. "How do we go there?" I asked. "On foot," she replied. "How far?" "Just near where we are now,"

Another evening, some colleagues and I planned to go to a beach. "How far?" I asked. Biso, one of us, answered,"Look! Only 300 metres"

Everyday on the bus, when I asked the tour guide, Mbok Dewi, about the distance of the next destination, she always said,"10 minutes from the first traffic light."
I tried to think...and found...that they had taught me about this: 
How far we go, just do it step by step. 'Near' by 'near', The first 300 metres...the second 300 metres...the third 300 metres.... Or the first traffic light...the second traffic light...the third one...and so forth until we reach the destination.
Thanks a lot for this simple lesson of life, my brother and sisters. Thanks for sharing a positive energy. :)

8 comments: