Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
(Proverbs 22:6)

Saturday 26 November 2011

One of my students was walking along the corridor when she met me. She didn't greet me or even send a smile although she looked at me. What's wrong with her? Or what's wrong with me??? My students usually greet me when they meet me.
I observed her for a few days. It happened again and again when she met me. I didn't know whether she did it to others or not. I hoped she only did it to me, not to others. On the fifth day, I tried to smile at and greet her. She smiled and replied.
Ah, it's so simple! Smile comes from ourselves, not from others. So why don't we start our days with a smile? We cannot make others smile unless we smile to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment